- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large cucumbers
- 3 green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and salt. Set the dressing aside to give it time to blend.
- Peel and slice the cucumber. Place the sliced cucumbers in a large bowl.
- Chop the peanuts into smaller pieces, if desired. Slice the green onions.
- Add the dressing, peanuts, and green onions to the sliced cucumbers. Stir to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Give the salad a brief stir before serving to redistribute the dressing and flavors.