1-2 pounds Stew Meat
1 can Light or Heart Healthy Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 packet reduced sodium Brown Gravy Mix
1 packet Onion Soup mix
1 cup Ginger Ale
1 drizzle oil
1. Turn your Instant Pot on Saute Mode. Add your preferred oil to the pan. Brown stew meat. Turn off Instant Pot.
2. Add all other ingredients. Stir until meat is coated.
3. Close lid and set Instant Pot to manual for 9 minutes.
4. After 9 minutes, let Instant Pot naturally release. If you’re in a hurry, slowly release pressure after letting the meat rest for 10 minutes. This helps the meat from becoming tough and dry.
5. Serve over egg noodle, rice, or mashed potatoes.