Jalapeno Popper Casserole
- 2 lb chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup jalapeno or poblano pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 thinly sliced and seeded jalapeno (optional)
- Combine the first 8 casserole ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until smooth. Add the cooked chicken.
- Put into a greased casserole dish. Top with the reserved cheddar, bacon, and sliced jalapenos (if using).
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly and hot.